updates! CALI CALI CALI!
Well, I moved to California this week. Lots of stuff to take pics of, so here ya go!
Shot of the view from my layover in Denver
My room all empty
My hallway to my bathroom where my sink and 2nd closet are. Its like having an apartment within my already sweet apartment!
My favorite breakfast option. Such tastey smoothies.
What you've all been waiting for...
Again...
The drive to Lauren's, she lives on the top of a mountain, what a gal ;-)
View from my bedroom window
Dinner last night :-) mmmm....whole foods
New furniture
More furniture.
I am unpacking TONS of stuff. Once my room is lookin good, I'll post even more pics!
Later dudes!
I am unpacking TONS of stuff. Once my room is lookin good, I'll post even more pics!
Later dudes!

3 Comments:
AWESOME, dude!!!! i love it! everything looks so cool... your furniture is perfect... nice choice. :) i want to see more photos once you have your 500lbs of stuff on it! :)
I'm so happy for you Kev!! I can't wait to possibly take a trip up and see ya!! Looking forward to more updates :)
man. those pics are very nice. so is everything in them. that is a killer view you've got! and those wheels are the the ones i like best on your car. way to go. post more pics!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home