Monday, January 15, 2007

Welcome to Pacifica!

(note: My top 10 list of albums of 2006 has been updated. QUIETDRIVE was almost left out. They took the #2 spot, because they rock hard. Two Gallants got bumped and Regina and Brand New swapped. I refuse to update that anymore)

Today Lauren and I spent the day exploring Pacifica, a small surfer town just south of San Francisco. Below are our findings!
Drivin in...
Welcome!
Chit-Chat cafe is a nice little cafe where we ate turkey sandwiches and lattes, while listening to Public Enemy.
Chillin' on some cliffs...
Beautiful
Still beautiful!
Again, beautiful...
Not so beautiful...a little scary in fact.Pacifica, CA
My bird friend.
My first sunset.

Wonderful day! My room is just about finished. I have a little design studio. I'll post those pics this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin H. said...

wonderful :)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Carlee McDot said...

California definitely is beautiful... San Diego is cool too :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home