Sunday, July 15, 2007

Volcomic Release Party!!

So, Volcom does some pretty awesome stuff. They recently launched a comic filled with artwork by amazing artists including my 2 favorite illustrators Travis Millard and Michael Sieben. Tonight in San Francisco there was a release party, which was only in 4 other cities. (New York, LA, Tokyo, and London) Since Volcom is such a major company, they threw an great party, with a lot of art and tons of free stuff. Free stickers, comics, posters, tshirts, and every drink at the bar was free. Live music. AND Travis and Michael were there, so I got to spend some time chatting with them....check it all out below:

Jim Phillips is a legend in skateboard design, I was able to grab on of these posters! (above)Michael Sieben (above) and the next three are Travis'
Above: Me, Travis, and Michael....my idols
Look at all my free stuff!!!! I got more as well ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Donker Dink said...

Sounds like an awesome experience... I'm glad you were able to go

9:20 AM  
Blogger Carlee McDot said...

AWESOME!! Looks like it was a great time!!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home