Xavier Rudd

Last night I went and saw Xavier Rudd perform after work. I forgot to bring my camera, so I dug up some media for ya. His tour was titled, "The Better People Campaign". It was a partnership with Clif Bar and promoting healthier living. His new single says this,
" People saving whales, And giving your thanks to our seas, My respect to the ones in the forest, Standing up for our old trees. Them giving food to the hungry, Hope to the needy, Giving life to a baby, Giving care for free, 'Cause there is freedom around us, We have everything we need, And I will care for you, 'Cause you care for me. And we all have opinions, Some of them get through, But there’s better people, With more good to do. Good to do"
His campaign site, where you can find more information, join up, hear his new single, etc, etc is here: http://www.clifgreennotes.com/betterpeople/
Below is a clip of Xavier doing some crazy beats with huge one-man-band rig. Also below that is a full show if you'd like to see it for yourself.
Good times. Totally worth the drive and the $25.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home