Saturday, January 20, 2007

froggy frog frog...

Well, I am under contract, SO I cannot say much, but my first week at frog design was awesome. This week was only 4 days long, but here is what went down. I begin working at 9am everyday. This week was lots of paperwork and meeting people. I met graphic designers, industrial designers, design analysts, creative directors, etc, etc and saw tons of amazing work. I began helping out on 2 projects, one for Intel and one for HP, and though I am just helping out, I am already learning a ton. Also, everyday at 4pm all the frogs take a break together, play ping-pong, pool, have drinks and food. Its a great little family and I am pumped for what is to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin H. said...

yay!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! it sounds awesome and your appartment rocks! Have a blast:) ~ Vanessa

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home