Monday, April 09, 2007

San Francisco, Sausalito, and Carmel

This weekend Lauren's family came to visit.
We went to SF, Sausalito, and Carmel.
Below are some pics:

(San Francisco)


(SF Japanese Tea Garden)




(Sausalito)



(Carmel)

I must sleep. If you want to pay me to update my blog fulltime,
just let me know by posting your donation amounts on the comments.
Thanks much!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay:) i love your mondayish posts about the weekend. Looks loverly. I especially liked tha gardens, reminds me of the japanese section of the Norfolk Bot Gardens this summer, which I miss dearly. i hope you are well, and I can't wait to see you! When do you get in, can we hizang much? love, v

8:28 AM  
Blogger kristin said...

awh, nice photos! thanks for posting them. i like to see what you're up to...

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home