BFFx1000
This weekend was a very special weekend. Mr Ryan McClurg
came to visit, and as most of you know by now, he is my best
bud around. We chilled in Santa Cruz, Sunnyvale, and San
Francisco and it was the first time that we've hung out since
last MAY!!? Sadness. Following are our adventures:
Hair is toooooo long....
Mmmmm....bowl cut just doesn't cut it.....
An artist at work....
My masterpiece. A mullet.
My mohawk.
Our buzz cuts...we feel like new men.
Skate Works loves Star Wars...and we love Brandon Gheen :-)
(Santa Cruz, CA)
"historic" amusement park in Santa Cruz
Look at those shorts!! OH MY! stud.
Bull dog spotted. Ryan and I want to get 2 bull dogs and have them be best friends too.
Chilled with Mary in Scotts Valley for a couple hours. I am now the president of the sticky monkey club!! (nature games) But Mary is totally the bomb :-)




Skateboarding Mini Series.
Sad to say goodbye to Ry after such a good weekend,
but next I will go visit San Diego. Our dream is to
somehow live by each other by next January and/or
plan to travel the world or live in Australia for a bit.
We will see how God answers our prayers.
Pumped to come back to Michigan for a weekend :-)
April 13, 14, 15 I will be around Farmington and AA!!
This was a blessed
weekend for sure.
came to visit, and as most of you know by now, he is my best
bud around. We chilled in Santa Cruz, Sunnyvale, and San
Francisco and it was the first time that we've hung out since
last MAY!!? Sadness. Following are our adventures:
(Santa Cruz, CA)
but next I will go visit San Diego. Our dream is to
somehow live by each other by next January and/or
plan to travel the world or live in Australia for a bit.
We will see how God answers our prayers.
Pumped to come back to Michigan for a weekend :-)
April 13, 14, 15 I will be around Farmington and AA!!
This was a blessed
weekend for sure.

4 Comments:
oh my goodness, I am SO obsessed with you two, you are adorable. I am giggling out loud to myself:):):) AND, you will be in town for my gallery opening!!!! my lucky friday the 13th! Can you come? I will also be bracesless by that morning! How exciting. PS, My april fools joke on Lucius was that I was inspired by youy guys and lauren shaved my head...he totally bought it, it was so good! love, v
it looks so delightful there!
p.s. we need to schedule a time to hang for a bit. jessie's b-day is on the eve of the 14th...
love the new hair cut! looks like you two had a lot of fun... :)
you guys are so cute....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home