Monday, July 23, 2007

restless.

Today I am restless. All I want to do is paint, illustrate, write music, film, and take photos... but I cannot. I realized this weekend that from 9th grade till my college graduation I wrote songs very frequently...that is 7 years. But in the past year I haven't written a thing. That is not good. My skills are rusty, but I am writing again, painting again, and drawing again. And maybe someday I can make a living out of it...if people like you are willing to give me lots of money. Consider it ;-) Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlee McDot said...

Maybe not lots of money, but I would love a piece!! (Maybe someday when I have a house and open walls of my own I will give you free reign and you can just create :) )

3:35 PM  
Blogger kristin said...

sorry you feel restless. i felt that way a lot after i graduated... eventually the balance came back and i found time for my own creative stuff again... i hope you find that soon, too. :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home