Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adoni Clothing


A friend of mine started a little clothing brand in Santa Cruz, CA.
I'll be helping out from time to time with graphics, check it out:

ADONI CLOTHING

I am in the TEAM section, as well I have a shirt for sale called: Rain Cloud Fish

(the above graphic is by another fellow Ann Arbor dweller named Ric)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Looks like a great clothing company. I love your shirt design!

8:25 PM  
Blogger patty said...

very cool Kev, I too love your design....what is the story behind the fish?

6:54 PM  
Blogger studball said...

hmmm... well, its not very conceptual actually.

the honest answer: i was bored in Physics class in highschool and drew a collage in my folder (which i later framed and put in my portfolio) and in the collage was the raining fish. I've used him as a reoccurring character ever since.

he more recently started appearing in my paintings because of my love of rain, and how much i missed frequent rain in California (though the winters have been pretty rainy). Also my love of the sea bring me to love the fish even more. As well, there are now biblical references to raining frogs, and the phenomenon of raining fish that happens from time to time, that have crossed my mind. This tends to happen when a tornado his a rivers :)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

You're a rising star, Kevin. Love your t-shirt.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home