hehe,you are great kid. I miss you. I love your blog, and your humor and your illustration:) Give your girl a hug and kiss and I must call her soon, (today?) because my heart aches. I want to come visit. Maybe I'll just come live there. My life plans (or at least nexxt year plans) change more than my clothes (which is about twice a day!) As of now I have no idea. I may be going to Sudan in September to teach kids art...that'd be cool. ahah, we will see. miss you, v
5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by the author.
looks just like you!
hehe,you are great kid. I miss you. I love your blog, and your humor and your illustration:) Give your girl a hug and kiss and I must call her soon, (today?) because my heart aches. I want to come visit. Maybe I'll just come live there. My life plans (or at least nexxt year plans) change more than my clothes (which is about twice a day!) As of now I have no idea. I may be going to Sudan in September to teach kids art...that'd be cool. ahah, we will see. miss you, v
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home