new studio!
I have a new art studio on a mountain in a redwood forest!! My lady friend has decided to let me take over her back porch, and use it so I can paint again! It has been hard to paint this year, so its great to get back into it. Here are some shots of my lovely view, while I work:




Sorry, this is all you get!! Did you really think I'd show you my process photos and my work before it was complete?! My secrets die with me ;-)
Sorry, this is all you get!! Did you really think I'd show you my process photos and my work before it was complete?! My secrets die with me ;-)

3 Comments:
Great seeing you in the OC!
Can't wait to see the amazing work coming out of that studio!! Have a WONDERFUL weekend Kev!!
yay! so exciting!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home